The Knitty Gritty Details
- Unless otherwise stated, each class must have at least four (4) registrants for class to be held.
- Your space in the class will not be officially held until the class fee has been paid. If you register for this course without paying at time of sign up you will be placed on a wait list with the actual class spaces going to the first students to pay for the course in full.
- We understand that life can change at any moment, and the need to cancel your registration may arise. If you must cancel a class, we require at least 1 week notice before the start of class in order to receive a full refund of your class fee.
- If you must cancel your attendance in a class 48 hours from the class date, you will be eligible to receive a 50% store credit of the class fee.
- In case of inclement weather, we may have to reschedule or cancel a class. In cases where Cowgirl Yarn cancels the class, you will receive a phone call and or email, as well as a full refund of your class fee.
- For guest teachers–we must take either the full fee or a 50% security deposit at the time of sign up. If you have to cancel more than 30 days from the event we will refund your class fee or deposit sans a 25$ cancellation fee. For cancellations within 30 days of the date, we are unable to refund any of your class fee because we have already committed a certain number of students to the guest instructor.
- Class supply lists, samples, and additional class information are available at the store.
- We do our best to keep class prices as low as possible, in return, we request that you purchase all class supplies through Cowgirl Yarn.
- Students receive 10% off any supplies purchased for a class taught by Cowgirl Yarn unless otherwise stated.Thank you for shopping locally and supporting your local yarn store!