Tunisian crochet is back and better than ever! Brush up your Tunisian skills or pick it up for the first time in this introduction to Tunisian crochet class with Alison Doherty. Each class session you will learn two to three new Tunisian crochet stitches to build your stitch tool-kit while making cute, eco-friendly face pads/make up removers for yourself or as a holiday gift for someone special. With this stitch variety pack, you will gain a basic understanding of Tunisian crochet, you will be able to take these skills and apply them to the oodles of new, beautiful patterns, like the Tunisian Sampler Shawl coming up this Spring, 2023!
Prerequisites: Participants should be able to make a slip knot and chain stitch. These are skills learned in the Begin to Crochet 101 class!
Homework: Participants need to download and print Emma Fahrlander's pattern, Tunisian Eco Face Pads. Before each class, participants need to come with 13 chains ready to be worked! In between classes, students are expected to continue practicing the stitches learned in each previous class by making additional face pads.
Cost: $90; Class supplies are discounted 10%.
- Tuesday , November 29th, 2022 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 6th, 2022 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 13th, 2022 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- This class is designed for new beginners familiar with the basics of the long-tail cast on, knitting, purling, creating ribbing, and how to use a stitch marker.
- Participants are free to choose to wear masks or face coverings for the duration of the class.
- Please read our Class Terms and Conditions and provide a phone number and email when checking out, so we can contact you if needed should a last-minute issue arise.
*Photo is the property of Emma Fahrlander