Knitted Wit's 2022 Rainbow of Emotions Advent-ish Kit is now available! These won't last long, so get yours while we have it in stock.
- a professionally-made booklet, complete with Love Letter, pattern, and so much more
- Packages to open every day
- 1 full skein of Gems in a brand-new soft rainbow variegated plus 8 10-gram mini skeins
- Extras include: tea, a tea-light candle, something from A Needle Runs Through It, something from Squire Country Crafts, a sticker, wool wash, and more!
- Lots of encouragement, love, and connection included
- Pattern is one of Shannon Squire’s meditative Puget Sound Shawl
From Knitted Wit:
The ShannaJean 2022 Advent-ish kit is called Rainbow of Emotions, and that’s what we were feeling as we planned out this kit.
So what exactly is it? It’s an advent, of sorts, with a countdown, not to a holiday, but through the last month of the year to the last day of the year. Our goal in offering this is to encourage us all to close out the year on a positive note. We feel like, in light of all of the stress and upheaval 2022 has thrown at us so far, we are all entitled to a little bit of that.
Each day in December 2022, participants will open an envelope, and get a professionally-printed Rainbow of Emotions card. The Rainbow of Emotions deck has been custom-designed by the ShannaJean team to work through the rainbow of emotions we have all been experiencing on any given day, with words/emotions that embody each color of the rainbow represented. Much like our previous decks, participants are encouraged to reflect on each day’s word if they feel called to do so. Most days, another little something will be included: either a mini skein (10g/45 yds) to incorporate into the full skein you get at the beginning of the month, OR something extra like a bag of soothing herbal tea, a tapestry needle perfect for Russian Joins, or something from one of our talented maker friends like Squire Country Crafts or A Needle Runs Through It. The featured pattern is Shannon Squire’s meditative Puget Sound Shawl, and at the end of the month, participants will have a rainbowriffic shawl to wear or gift!