Back by popular demand: Begin to Spin! In this class you will learn the amazing skill of spinning yarn. You will learn techniques to gain full control over
your yarn and ultimately your finished product. In this three-session course, instructor Jodi will guide you through the entire process of creating your first yarns.
Supplies are included in this class, so don't miss this excellent opportunity! If you don't have your own spinning wheel, you'll be able to borrow a spinning wheel for the duration of the class.
Cost: $165, supplies included in this class! Additional class supplies are discounted 10%
Instructor: Jodi G.
All of the necessary supplies, including the spinning wheel and fiber, are included in the cost of the class.
- Thursday, August 3rd from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, August 10th from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, August 17th from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- This class is designed for a beginning spinner or for someone who wants to refresh their skills.
- If you have your own wheel that you plan to use for the class, please let us know in the notes section at checkout!
- You will be able to borrow a spinning wheel for the duration of the class with credit card number as collateral in case of damage or missing parts.
- Please read our Class Terms and Conditions and provide a phone number and email when checking out, so we can contact you if needed should a last-minute issue arise. By signing up for a class at Cowgirl Yarn, you agree to receive emails from Cowgirl Yarn.