Back by popular demand! Our Begin to Weave class has been scheduled again this spring. This class will take you through each step of the weaving process and is perfect for those who have not woven on a 4-shaft loom.
Using worsted weight yarn, Dorothy will show you how to warp and calculate yarn for your own woven project, which you'll create over the two-day course.
Space in this class is VERY limited. If the class fills up before you're able to register, please contact the store, and we'll add you to the wait list.
Instructor: Dorothy Tuthill
Cost: $225, supplies included. Additional supplies for project 10% off.
Supplies: Two skeins of Lamb's Pride worsted weight yarn in two colors will be provided for your woven project. We will provide the looms. If you purchase any additional supplies for your project, you'll receive 10% off those items.
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, March 18th: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, March 19th: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Lunch is not provided. However, there are many wonderful dining options within walking distance. We also have a refrigerator, microwave, and stove if you prefer to bring your own lunch. The patio is a wonder place to take lunch!
- On Saturday night, you'll be able to take a loom with you to continue working. If you need more time to complete your project after Sunday's class, the store will remain open later, as needed.
- Please read our Class Terms and Conditions and provide a phone number and email when checking out, so we can contact you if a last-minute issue arise. By signing up for a class or event, you agree to allow Cowgirl Yarn to subscribe you to our email list in order to contact you via email for additional class details.