Our Begin to Weave class has always been one of our most popular courses, and we're offering it as a two-day weekend class. This class will take you through each step of the weaving process and is perfect for those who have not been able to previously commit to four class sessions.
Using a 4-shaft loom and worsted weight yarn, Dorothy will show you how to warp and calculate yarn for your own woven project, which you'll create over the two-day course.
Space in this class is VERY limited. We'll be holding this class downstairs in the Fernwood Studio and practicing social distancing measures. If the class fills up before you're able to register, please contact the store, and we'll add you to the wait list.
Instructor: Dorothy T.
Cost: $225, supplies included.
Supplies: Two skeins of Lamb's Pride worsted weight yarn in two colors will be provided for your woven project. We will provide the looms. If you purchase any additional supplies for your project, you'll receive 10% off those items.
Dates and Times:
Saturday, November 6th: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, November 7th: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- If you need us to order a specific color of yarn, please select your materials by October 17th, 2021.
- Lunch is not provided. However, there are many wonderful dining options within walking distance. We also have a refrigerator, microwave, and stove if you prefer to bring your own lunch.
- On Saturday night, you'll be able to take a loom with you to continue working. If you need more time to complete your project after Sunday's class, the store will remain open later, as needed.
- Participants are required to wear masks or face coverings for the duration of the class.
- Please read our Class Terms and Conditions and provide a phone number and email when checking out, so we can contact you if needed should a last-minute issue arises.