Learn the basics of two-color brioche knitting in this fun class. Choose two colors of contrasting worsted-weight yarn, or choose a multicolor yarn and a solid for a fun pop! Brioche knitting creates a wildly squishable fabric with strategically placed yarn overs and brioche-specific variations on knit and purl. We will be using the Brioche Like a Boss Cowl pattern by b.woolens.
Prerequisites: This class is for intermediate knitters.
Homework: Please arrive to class with the initial amount of stitches already cast on so we can get right to the brioche.
Cost: $35; 10% off all materials purchased at Cowgirl Yarn
Instructor: Robbie Feuerstein
Meeting Time: Saturday, January 7th, 2023: 10:30 am-noon
- This class is limited to four students because of the difficulty level.
- In this class, we will begin the cowl together.
- The cost of the pattern is NOT included in the class fee; however, students can purchase the pattern directly from Cowgirl Yarn.
- Masks are optional depending on CDC Guidelines at the date and time of a class.
- At this time COVID vaccination is required for all in-store classes.
- Please read our Class Terms and Conditions and provide a phone number and email when checking out, so we can contact you if needed should a last-minute issue arises.
**Image property of b.woolens