Join Robbie for a one-session crash course in fixing common mistakes in your knitting! Every knitter at some point or another will run into an issue they just can't live with in their knitting, so having the knowledge required to fix those mistakes will make your knitting career so much more fun!
In this class you will learn to:
- “Read your knitting”
- Ladder down
- Picking up a dropped stitch
- Ripping out rows
Materials: Prepare for the class by knitting two swatches of approximately 5”x 5” using worsted-weight yarn on US size 7 or 8 needle in a light color (i.e., not black, navy, or brown) as follows:
- Knit 1 swatch in Garter Stitch (knit every row)
- Knit 1 swatch in Stockinette Stitch (knit on the right side, purl on the wrong side)
**Do not bind off the stitches. Leave them on the needle and bring to class.**
You will also need to bring a crochet hook. The size is not critical, but bring one that will work for worsted-weight yarn.
Meeting Time: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Please provide your email address, and you will be emailed a handout to print (in color) and bring to class. If you prefer not to print the handout, please be able to access the handout in class on a tablet, phone, or laptop. Also, please bring something with which to take notes.
- Please read our Class Terms and Conditions and provide a phone number when checking out, so we can contact you, if needed, should a last-minute issue arise.