Come and join Dorothy for a wonderful class on how to weave using a Schacht Cricket Loom. Whether you've previously used a loom or never even touched a skein of yarn before, you'll love this class! Using a Cricket Loom, Dorothy will take you from beginning steps to full-speed-ahead weaving in this one-session workshop.
Learn how to prepare this simple loom for weaving and use a variety of yarns to create a scarf to match your character and wardrobe. We will provide plain and textured yarns but recommend you bring some great novelty yarns from your stash if you'd like.
Looms are available on loan for the duration of the class and for participants to take home to complete their homework. Yarn is included in the class fee. Looms will be available to purchase after the class.
Meeting: Sunday, March 13th, 2022, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Cost: $85, includes yarn and use of loom
- Please plan your lunch hour! If you'd like, you can bring a sack lunch with you. A refrigerator and microwave are available for your use, or you can plan to order take-out from one of Laramie's awesome, downtown restaurants.
- Participants will be required to wear face coverings for the duration of the class.
- At this time COVID vaccination is required for all in store classes.
- The class is limited to 4 students.
- Please read our Class Terms and Conditions and provide a phone number and email when checking out, so we can contact you if needed should a last-minute issue arises.