This playful beret makes the most of one precious skein of Koigu, and the knitting is easy-peasy! Even with the beading rows you might get one finished in an evening or two. With all that, plus a shape that’s timeless and flattering, this little beret makes the perfect gift.
Small adult/large child: 19"/48cm around band.
Medium adult: 21"/53cm around band.
1 skein Koigu KPPPM (175 yds/160m) or 175 yds/160m of an equivalent fingering-weight yarn.
Needles & Notions:
- US 2 (2.75mm) 16"/40cm circular and double-points, or size to obtain gauge.
- US 1 (2.25mm) 16"/40cm circular, or 1 size smaller than gauge size.
- US 10 (1.15mm) steel crochet hook for placing beads.
- 1–2 packages Mill Hill size 6 beads.
- This is a physical pattern.