Join Dorothy for the Log Cabin Scarf Weaving class. The Log Cabin weaving pattern is made of horizontal and vertical pinstripes with light and dark colors alternating in both warp and weft. Using a rigid heddle Cricket loom and a 12-dent reed, participants will learn how to play with color and plain weave in new and exciting ways.
Cost: $100.00; Class supplies are 10% off.
Materials: Participants will need to bring 200 yards each of two colors of sport-weight yarn, which is not included in the cost of the class. If you don't plan to use your own rigid heddle loom for the class, Cowgirl Yarn will provide one for your use during the duration of the class, as well as a 12-dent reed. Participants who plan to use their own looms will also need to bring their own 12-dent reed or we have one available for purchase.
Meeting Time: Sunday, February 13th, 2022: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- This is not a beginner level weaving class. Students should have warped and woven at least once before on a rigid heddle loom.
We have limited looms and reeds available for the class if you do not own your own.
- Please plan your lunch time. If you'd like, you can bring a sack lunch with you. A refrigerator and microwave are available for your use, or you can plan to order take-out from one of Laramie's awesome, downtown restaurants.
- Participants are required to wear masks or face coverings for the duration of the class.
- At this time COVID vaccination is required for all in store classes
- Please read our Class Terms and Conditions and provide a phone number and email when checking out, so we can contact you if needed should a last-minute issue arise.