The Mountain Meadow Wool Make-A-Long is a social media-inspired way to stay connected while we work on our hand-made garments using, well of course, Mountain Meadow Wool yarn! You can check in with your progress via zoom in a variety of ways; just read on for all the details.
Why Mountain Meadow Wool? We are so glad you asked! The state of Wyoming was founded in July, and we want to celebrate the beginning of this great state the way we know best: By crafting with Wyoming yarn! Mountain Meadow Wool processes wool from sheep raised in Wyoming. The fiber is also processed and dyed in Wyoming.
If keeping things local matters to you- this yarn is a necessity. And that's why we want to host a Make-A-Long featuring the Mountain Meadow Wool yarn we carry in the shop.
We will be celebrating this amazing wool yarn through September 3rd so that we can keep track of your project through its completion.
How to join the Make-A-Long?
How to connect and share your progress?
- Share and tag us on social media (Cowgirl Yarn Facebook and Instagram) so we can see! You can also use #cgymal2022.
- Every third Thursday join the Make-a-long Zoom session from 5pm to 7pm (see details below).
- Every second Tuesday during the Knit One, Sip Two event.
- And of course, stop by the shop! :)
Meeting Time: Every 3rd Thursday of the month between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
Location: The Cowgirl Yarn Book-Knook OR join via Zoom!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 9566 7470
- You do not have to register to join.