As the charming sibling of the Voe Pullover, the Voe Hat features the same three-stranded colorwork motif punctuated by tiny dashes of woven color. For those smitten with the cheerful peaks and valleys of the pullover, this hat pattern provides an opportunity to hone your stranding skills before taking on a larger colorwork project or to knit up a festive, matching set. Whatever you choose, delight in the joy of assembling a palette that reflects your unique style.
Brooklyn Tweed Loft — 100% American Targhee-Columbia Wool (275 yards/50 grams)
1 skein each of Color 1 (C1), Color 2 (C2), and Color 3 (C3)
Fingering-weight wool yarn needed:
220 yards C1
40 yards C2
30 yards C3
- This is a physical pattern.
- The stitch patterns for this garment are charted only.
- Yarn amounts given are sufficient to make the hat in either length.
- Long hat is photographed in colors Soot (C1), Fauna (C2), and Sap (C3), as well as Snowbound (C1), Truffle Hunt (C2), and Barn Owl (C3).
- Short hat is photographed in colors Truffle Hunt (C2) and Barn Owl (C3).