As the Editor of Handwoven magazine and the owner of the Weaver's School, Madelyn van der Hoogt demonstrates techniques and tips for satisfying, successful multi-shaft weaving in this previously viewed DVD. She shows you how to:
- Match yarn, sett, and structure to get the results you want
- Weave clear patterns and smooth selvedges
- Handle repairs and errors with ease
- Make your finishes as attractive as your weaving
- Learn dozens of other weaving tricks that you didn't know you didn't know
Madelyn shows you everything you need to know to make beautiful woven fabrics from great start to fabulous finish. Over three decades of weaving, Madelyn has made every mistake a weaver can make. Most of the tips and tricks in this video grew out of great questions and helpful suggestions from the more than 5,000 students she has taught in weaving workshops and at the Weaver's School. This two-disc set has a total run time of two hours and two minutes.