In this video, master weaver, myth buster, and yarn explorer Tom Knisely shows that weaving yarn doesn’t have to come on a cone, and that weaving with novelty yarns opens a whole new world of design possibilities for woven fabric.
- How to tell which yarns are right for warp
- How to pair novelty yarns with other yarns to enhance durability
- Tricks for designing, warping, and weaving with delicate or textured yarns
- How to repair a broken thread quickly and cleanly
- How to finish novelty fabrics
- The best hemstitching trick you’ve ever seen
This 113-minute DVD has been viewed previously.