The Heirloom Interchangeable Needle Set from Lantern Moon contains 10 pairs of 5” needle tips.
The needle tips are made of our prized liquid silk finished Ebony wood, which provides a smooth glide for all yarn types. The 24K plated brass connector ensures a smooth join between the cord and the needle tips, which are perfectly shaped for ease of knitting.
Contents of kit:
- Set of 10 pairs of 5” Interchangeable Tips
US Sizes: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11
MM Sizes: 3.0, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, & 8.0mm
- Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Cords & Accessories
- 1 Swivel Cord & 1 Fixed Cord each of 24" (60cm), 32" (80cm) & 40" (100cm) (Cord length denotes complete needle length)
- 4 Wooden End Caps
- 2 Tightening tools
- 5 Colorful Tassel Stitch Markers
- The case is made with Khadi silk, a historically significant Indian material. The exterior features lovely floral motif embroidery. Inside there is room for multiple interchangeable needle tips and cords. The zippered case keeps all contents safely stored and organized. These needle sets are designed by artisans for generations of use by skilled knitters.
Country of origin: India