Looking for a gift for the fiber artist in your life? Or looking to learn how to make your own beautiful hand-dyed yarns? Look no further! Ashford's Introduction to Dyeing Kit is the perfect way to start making your own unique colorways.
Ashford's wool dyes are perfect for any protein fibers, yarns, or fabrics. Protein fibers are fibers that come from animals such as wool, silk, cashmere, mohair, angora, llama, alpaca, and more (even feathers will dye beautifully with this dye). The only mordant you will need is white vinegar. You can use the microwave method, stovetop, slow cooker, or steam methods for Ashford dyes.
- 1 x Ashford wool dye Hot Pink 10gm
- 1 x Ashford wool dye Yellow 10gm
- 1 x Ashford wool dye Black 10gm
- 1 x Ashford wool dye Blue 10gm
- 2 x 100gm skeins of yarn - 75% wool, 25% nylon, 4 ply fingering weight, 100gm / 400m (437yds), Machine washable
- Instructions - including color theory and color recipes
- Color wheel