This tool was designed knowing there must be an easier way to read knitting charts! From there, the Maker’s Board evolved to hold little tools, recipes, or a tablet. This is one accessory that can do a lot! Made with washable kraft fabric, there are internal metal sheets that make every surface magnetic. You can stick a chart on one surface, your pattern on another, and when you prop one side up for display, the angle is completely adjustable, making it even more versatile. Use the strong magnets included to keep small tools, charts, patterns, recipes, and more at hand while you’re working. Like many of Cocoknit's tools, it could help organize a variety of different projects - its uses are only limited by your imagination!
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Measures: 11” (28 cm) X 9” (23 cm) (when folded)
- Warning: This product contains metal which could possibly have sharp edges, please handle with care.
- 4 round magnets covered in PLA (made from fermented plant fibers called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.)
- 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools
- 3 strong, uncovered rectangle magnets for propping board and holding other tools
- Packaged in a linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag
How to Use:
- Open the folder and use rectangle magnet(s) to prop up one side.
- Use covered magnets to attach papers and small round magnets to attach and store tools on the board.
- Can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Cling your other Cocoknits tools to the magnets on your board, like a Row Counter, Stitch Markers, or a Tapestry Needle.
- Companion products sold separately (both plastic-free): Ruler & Gauge Set, Colorful Magnets (set of 6).