Designed by Evelyn A. Clark, the Landscape Shawl and Scarf is constructed of eyelets that separate chevrons of garter, seed, stockinette, moss, and reverse stockinette stitches, which creates a landscape of patterns. These reversible designs show off the beauty of hand-painted yarns.
Shawl: After blocking, approximately 40" (102 cm) deep. Top width may be adjusted with the cast-off tension from 60" (152 cm) up to 75" (190 cm).
Shaped Scarf: Approximately 12" (30 ) deep and 28" (71 cm) along side edges.
- 1200 yards of lace-weight yarn.
- 1075 yards of fingering-weight yarn.
- 900 yards of sport-weight yarn.
- 775 yards of DK-weight yarn yarn.
- 700 yards of worsted-weight yarn.
Shaped Scarf: 200 yds (183m) of fingering-weight yarn.
- This is a physical pattern.
The shawl may be made in lace-, fingering-, sport-, DK-, or worsted-weight yarns.
- Scarf is designed for fingering-weight yarn.