Knit in two colors, the two layers of these soft, scrunchy cuffs are designed like our Inside Outside Cowl and can be pulled through for infinite variation—from color tipped to color blocked to completely reversed. Pick two colors and give these arm warmers your personal touch! We designed the Reversible Arm Warmers in two lengths in fine, lace-weight yarns (Shibui Silk Cloud and Pebble).
X-Small/Small: Approx. 7"/18cm around; to fit 6½–7½"/16.5–19cm palm.
Medium/Large: Approx. 8"/20cm around; to fit 7½–8½"/19–21.5cm palm.
Short cuffs: 8"/20cm long. Long cuffs: 12"/30.5cm long.
X-Small/Small: For short cuffs, approx. 150 yds/137m each in two colors of lace-weight yarn; for long cuffs, approx. 220 yds/201m each in two colors. To adjust length, allow 20 yds/18m of yarn per 1"/2.5cm finished length per pair.
Medium/Large: Approx. 170 yds/155m each in two colors of lace-weight yarn for short cuffs; approx. 255 yds/233m each for long cuffs. To adjust length, allow 22 yds/20m of yarn per 1"/2.5cm finished length, per pair. Not shown.
Needles & Notions:
- US 1 (2.25mm) set of 4 double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge.
- US 0 (2mm) set of 4 double-point needles, or one size smaller than gauge needles.
- US B/1 (2.25mm) crochet hook for provisional cast-on and rescuing dropped sts.
- Smooth, strong lace-weight yarn for provisional cast-on.
- 2 locking markers. Darning needle to finish.
- This is a physical pattern.